In this post, I wanted to share a simple recipe. This might be very familar to everyone, but simple is always good. It is very good with pizza. If you have a frozen pizza at home, please make it and eat with the pizza. You would love it. I hope you enjoy it.
Estimated Time: 30~40 minutes
Serving Size: 1~2 servings
- 200g Chicken Thigh
- 1/2 Onion
- 6 White Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 200mL Heavy Cream
- 200mL Milk
- 1 Serving of Spaghetti
- Mozzarella Cheese as much as you like
1. Prep the vegetables and chicken:
- Cut the onion and slide the mushrooms.
- Cut the chicken into a bite size.
- Mice the garlic if you need.
2. Start cooking:
- In a large sauce pot, add enough water and salt. Bring it to boil while cooking the cream base.
- In a large frying pan, add 1 tbsp vegetable oil and warm it up on a medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and season with pepper and salt. Cook it until lightly brown.
- Add the onion, mushrooms, and garlic, then stir well. Cook until the onion gets soft.
- Add the cream and milk. Bring it to boil.
3. Cook the pasta and finishing up:
- When the waster is boiling, add the spaghetti and cook until it loses strength. Don’t fully cook it because you will cook it more in the oven and the frying pan.
- Transfer the spaghetti to the cream base and cook it until thick enough.
- Transfer it to a oven safe dish and add the Mozzarella on the top as much as you like.
- Transfer the dish to the oven and cook until the cheese melt and gets brown at 400 F.
- Serve with beer and enjoy!